NEW v3 FR-1 TEAM MOTOR - 21.5 Turn (image is representative of the motor design, but not the wind of the motor)
More Power to the People!!
The heart of the new v3 FR-1 Series motors are the highest quality stators and rotors. Our stators are made from premium grade Kawasaki steel from Japan. The new and improved v3 stator design provides super low ohms resistance, while at the same time providing more POWER and RPM, as well as better efficiency! In addition, all v3's will be outfitted with our new and improved super-high strength "Ultra Select" premium grade neodymium rotors, for extreme horsepower and superior fade resistance!
Why settle for just an all-purpose motor when you can have a motor designed to fit your exact application! Choose your weapon! Whether you race On-Road or Off-Road, 1S or 2S.....We've got you covered!!
Specs and Features:
• All R&D Done In The USA
• New Rotor Design
• New Stator Designed From The Ground Up
• New "Ultra Select" Super High Strength & Heat Resistant Magnet Formula
• New Sensor Board Design for Improved Deviation Accuracy
• New Venting Designed to Maximize Heat Dissipation
• ROAR® Approved
• Patent Pending Stator Design
• Premium Grade Kawasaki® Steel Stator Plates
• Maximum Size Allowed, Pure Copper Wire for Lowest Resistance Possible
• High-Power / Low Resistance, Thick Copper, Gold Plated Solder Lugs & Collector Ring
• CNC Machined Billet T6 Aluminum End Plates for Precision Bearing Alignment
• Infinite Adjustable Timing
• High RPM Precision Bearings
YOU ARE VIEWING THE TEAM WORKS VERSION OF THIS MOTOR, WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING...
- Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength and assymmetry and sensor board deviation. The timing is also set to our recommended setting for your application or you can choose a custom setting.
- This is our premium motor, built with all available options, except the aluminum upgrade parts. Team Works motors include all of the Team motor options, plus we add re-shimming the rotor with Teflon shims, the highest grade ABEC 7 hybrid ceramic bearings and all test results are printed and included.
- All Team Works motors are guaranteed to meet our strict specifications!
THIS TEAM WORKS MOTOR INCLUDES ALL OF THE OPTIONS LISTED BELOW. IT ALSO INCLUDES THE ORIGINAL STOCK BEARINGS AS SPARE PARTS.
TEAM WORKS SERVICE & UPGRADE DETAILS:
Rotor Re-Shim w/ TEFLON® Shims - We adjust the rotor shims so that the rotor "floats" centered properly within the magnetic field. We use TEFLON® shims for the outermost shims, to minimize any side-load binding between the rotor and bearings. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearing correctly. We also make sure that it has the correct end play, so that it is not bound up or too loose.
ABEC 7 Hybrid Ceramic Bearings - These are ABEC 7 rated, maximum-performance hybrid ceramic replacement bearings. They feature no-contact seals, for less drag and are the highest precision, most free spinning bearing available for r/c motors. These bearings are lighter and capable of achieving higher RPM's compared to standard chrome steel bearings. The high-tolerance ceramic balls are super-hard and roll with extremely high accuracy and low resistance. More info here We also make sure the bearings seats are sized correctly before installing the bearings. This ensures that the bearings are not squeezed or distorted when installed, which could cause extra drag or nonconcentrical bearing movement. If required, the rotor shaft is also polished to ensure that it fits the inner race of the bearings correctly.
Dyno Test - We evaluate your motor to make sure it is performing properly. We test your motor on our Fantom dyno, through an ESC. The ESC is set at the default settings (no added programming). This test evaluates RPM, Power and Torque. A printout is supplied with your motor.
Rotor Strength Test - We evaluate your rotor to make sure it meets proper specs. If we find that the rotor does not meet our strict standards, we will replace it. The rotor's magnetic field strength is tested on our Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester and the results are provided.
Coil Resistance Test - We evaluate the ohms resistance of your stator to make sure it meets proper specs and to detect shorts. If we find that the stator does not meet our strict standards, we will replace it. We test each coil individually, with the Instek GOM-801H and the results are provided.
Set Motor Timing - This option allows you to either choose to have us set your timing to our recommended setting based on the race application that you select, or we can set it to your own custom setting. To set your timing, we use the highly accurate Motolyser brushless motor tester. IMPORTANT: If you choose to have us set your timing to our recommended setting, we set the timing based on blinky mode ESC operation.
Motor Evaluation - All Team Works motors are evaluated using the highly accurate Motolyser brushless motor tester. This includes checking the rotor strength and assymmetry, as well as the sensor board deviation and timing accuracy. We do not include Motolyser test results, but all Team motors are guaranteed to meet our strict Motolyser tolerances.
THIS MOTOR IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS A TEAM and TEAM WORKS PLUS (links below).
- TEAM - Professionally built to our strict standards, which includes the rotor properly shimmed, complete evaluation of the coils, rotor strength and assymmetry and sensor board deviation. Rotor and timing options are also available with this version.
- TEAM WORKS PLUS - This is our premium motor, built with all available options, including the aluminum upgrade parts. Team Works Plus motors include all of the Team motor options, plus we add re-shimming the rotor with Teflon shims, the highest grade ABEC 7 hybrid ceramic bearings, pro aluminum timing clamp, pro aluminum stator screws, pro aluminum timing clamp screws and all test results printed and included. This is as good as it gets!!
IMPORTANT: We use our Fantom Facts Machine v3 to test our rotors and the Instek GOM-801H to test our stators. The Instek GOM-801H is the same equipment that ROAR uses to evaluate motors. It is important to know that there is no standard in the RC industry for testing brushless rotors and stators. There are numerous testers on the market, including the Trinity, MMS and others, that all provide different information. The information can vary greatly. For example, one company's meter may read 1550 for a rotor, where our meter may read it as 1500. The same goes for stator readings. For example, a 19.5ohm reading on another brand meter, may be the same as a 20.2ohm reading on our tester. The Fantom Facts Machine v3 rotor tester is the most accurate rotor tester in RC and is calibrated to the highest standards, so you can feel confident that we are providing you with the most accurate testing in RC.
See what's happening on our other social sites.
FEEL THE POWER...FEEL THE FANTOM