24 inch (61 cm) 2-Cell (2S) Battery Charging Extension Harness - 4mm / 5mm combo Bullet w/ Balance Taps
Tired of having to put your car right next to your charger to charge your batteries while they are still in the car? We know the feeling, which is why we are now offering our new extension harnesses. We have them available for 4mm bullet, Deans® and Traxxas® connector type packs and all include balance taps.
- All of our harnesses come with 4mm male bullet connectors and a female JST XH balance tap plug on the charger end and your choice of 4mm / 5mm combo bullet, Deans® or Traxxas® connector on the battery end.
- All of our harnesses come with a female JST XH balance tap plug on the charger end and either a male JST XH or 2mm bullet plug on the battery end.
- 4mm female output plugs and JST XH balance tap connectors (balance board) are found on nearly all popular chargers.
- This 4mm / 5mm combo bullet harness works with any brand 2-Cell (2S) LiPo battery pack and charger combo using 4mm or 5mm bullet plugs and 2mm balance port plug (battery end of harness) and 4mm female output plugs and JST XH balance board (from charger).
- Built with high-amp 12awg wire.
- Built with high quality gold plated connectors.
- 24 inches (61 cm) long.
HOW TO USE:
- Plug 4mm plugs (charger end of harness) into 4mm output plugs of charger.
- Plug JST XH balance board into your charger (this should have came with your charger).
- Plug female JST XH balance tap plug (charger end of harness) into your JST XH (2S) balance board.
- Plug 4mm or 5mm bullet connectors into your battery.
- Plug 2mm bullet connector into your battery balance port.
- Charge battery as you normally do.
WARNING: Never plug the harness into the battery first. Doing this can cause fire, explosion, permanent damage to battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property if the connectors on the charger end are shorted together and/or allowed to touch another conductive surface. Use with adult supervision only.
WARNING: Pay close attention to polarity of ALL connections. Reversing polarity can cause fire, explosion, permanent damage to battery and/or charger, serious injury or death and damage to property. Use with adult supervision only.