70C-140C, 7000mAh, 7.4v, 2-cell COMPETITION SERIES LiPo - genuine Deans® Connector
Developed for the weekend racer seeking a high-performance battery that won't break the bank, our COMPETITION SERIES batteries are just the ticket for high-level club racing! Produced with premium grade materials (most from Japan) and with the latest state-of-the-art manufacturing processes, most companies would call this a Professional Grade battery...we just call it a great battery at a great price!
Specs & Features...
- Capacity: 7000mAh
- Voltage: 2-Cell (2S), 7.4V
- C-Rate: 70C (Continuous) - 140C (Burst)
- Dimensions: (L) 139mm x (W) 47mm x (H) 25mm
- Weight: 317 grams
- Connector Type: Genuine Deans®
- Balance Connector: JST-XH
- Simply the best competition level battery you can buy in its class!
- Exceptional quality, performance and value!
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- Available in all popular configurations!
- Wire leads feature high-amp 10-gauge wire and genuine Deans® connector.
- Includes detailed instruction sheet
- ROAR APPROVED
If you are using a charger with an Align / JST XH balance board (most chargers), we recommend using one of these balance adapters: FAN26118 (your choice of connector), FAN26119 (Traxxas® connector), FAN26120 (Deans® connector)