25C, 4600mAh, 3.7v, 1-cell (1S) TOUR Spec LiPo - Deans® Connector
Developed for the TOUR (Team Of United Racers) 1/10 Stock and 1/10 Super Truck classes, this high performance battery sets the new standard for these spec classes. This battery is manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques, providing every racer with an affordable, consistant and reliable spec class battery!
Specs & Features...
- Capacity: 4600mAh
- Voltage: 1-Cell (1S), 3.7v
- C-Rate: 25C
- Dimensions: (L) 93mm x (W) 47mm x (H)18.5mm
- Connector Type: Deans® style
- Simply the best competition level battery you can buy in its class!
- Exceptional quality, performance and value!
- Tamper-proof label, over the seam, makes it impossible to open the case without destroying the label!
- All packs come in tamper-resistant sealed boxes, to prevent hand-picking packs by cycling them. If you receive your batteries from another reseller, without a seal or the seal looks tampered with, please notify us right away.
- All packs are weighted with random size weights inside the boxes, to prevent hand-picking packs by weight.
- Manufactured by the most advanced R/C LiPo battery manufacturer in the world, utilizing state-of-the-art chemistry and manufacturing techniques!
- Produced with premium Japanese materials!
- Wire leads feature high-amp 12-gauge wire and Deans® style connector.
- Includes detailed instruction sheet
- TOUR APPROVED
- ROAR APPROVED
WARNING / CAUTION: These are considered an entry-level spec pack and should be treated as such. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS BELOW. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WILL RESULT IN PREMATURE FAILURE AND POOR PERFORMANCE, WHICH IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY. WE DO NOT WARRANTY PERFORMANCE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNED PACKS BECAUSE THE BATTERY DOES NOT MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. As mentioned, these are entry-level batteries and are not intended for "pro-level" performance and/or intended to be subjected to any warming, high charge rates or high discharge rates to obtain better performance out of them, which is commonly done in oval racing. Failure to follow these guidelines can also result in dangerous conditions, not limited to fire, explosion, personal injury, property damage and other dangerous conditions.
- NEVER warm them with any type of heat source!
- NEVER charge them to over 4.20 volts!
- NEVER charge them at over a 2C (9.2 amp) charge rate!
- NEVER discharge them with anything other than using them in your car, with the exception of discharging them to storage voltage (if need be), at no more than a 25 amp discharge rate!
- NEVER discharge them to under 3.6 volts!