ABEC 7 Hybrid Ceramic Pro Motor Bearings
These are ABEC 7 rated, maximum-performance hybrid ceramic bearings for all models of Fantom Spec and Modified Brushless Motors. They feature no-contact seals (balls and inner race), for virtually no drag and are the highest precision, most free spinning bearings available for r/c motors. These bearings are lighter and capable of achieving higher rpm compared to standard chrome steel bearings. The high-tolerance ceramic balls are super-hard and roll with extremely high accuracy and low resistance. Add a pair of these to your motor for one of the easiest ways to increase its performance!
These bearings also fit all other brand motors using this size bearing.
- Bearing Material: Stainless Steel
- Ball Material: Ceramic Si3N4
- I.D. = .125"
- O.D. = .375"
- Width = .156"
- Shield Type: Removeable Rubber No-Contact (balls and inner race)
- Lubrication: Light viscocity oil (for regular maintainance we recommend our FAN54301 bearing oil)
- Weight: 1.18 grams
- Rating: ABEC 7
- ROAR Approved for use in all FR-1 motors!